CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 30 December 2008

Oh and Samantha's embarassing comment of the year

I forgot about this amidst all the craziness towards the end of term. One of the last days of Nursery School before Christmas I was standing beside a rather larger girl waiting for the doors to open, when Samantha tells me very loudly for all to hear (not just the larger girl)......"She's got a big bum-bum mummy." How do you respond to that? I didn't, I just wanted to die, and luckily the doors opened right then for the kids to go in.

2 comments:

J said...

Karen, Bryce is adorable. I can't believe all the sickness you've had in your house, I hope you're feeling better. I do have the boys on the same schedule. They eat and sleep together around the clock. This is thanks to a good nurse in the hospital who suggested feeding them at the same time the first night after I had them. It's tricky but it works.

ecometrochic said...

Yup. Done that one. Good thing this lady didn't hear or she might have taken my head off. I try to explain that we are all different, but to be polite we don't talk about people like that. Kind of. Nice try, it feels like. Good luck!