CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 4 December 2008

Nursery School Photos





Here's some scanned photos of a wee photo session taken at Samantha's nursery school in November. They had one prop when we arrived, a RED vintage car and I had the girls in black and PINK!! I thought the photographer was nuts when he made me put them in it as they clashed so bad. I was prepared for horrific photos but obviously he was at least smart enough to crop the car out of the final pictures, or I'm now thinking the car was just a ploy he was using to get the kids to sit for him, don't know?


















1 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I know I already commented on facebook - but these pictures are adorable. Such beautiful, happy girls!! I will be checking everyday now to see when baby boy makes his appearance! Thinking of you and sending good labour vibes your way!!