CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 27 December 2008

Belated Merry Christmas to all

About Midnight on Christmas Eve we happened to turn to RTE (Irish Channel) and were able to watch the tail end of a Catholic Mass. As the choir was singing and I commented to Deldon that it was good to be reminded for that brief moment what Christmas is really all about amist all that was happening around us. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day filled with good time spent with family and friends. I'm afraid to say our photos of Christmas are few and far between. I was put in charge of taking the photos of opening the pressies, but they had their backs to me and there was no way I was pulling my lifeless body off the chair, so we have a lot of "behind" shots. Here's ones Deldon took later when we arranged their pressies on the couches for them.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are a good friend.