CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 2 January 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today is January 2nd, the day Deldon and I married here in Lisburn. What a cold, but Happy day it was. We had loads of snow a few days before, so it was like a winter wonderland, very unusual for Northern Ireland. We were sealed the next day at the London, England Temple. I could not even begin to express in words what Deldon and our marriage means to me, I could never do it justice. Suffice to say I love him to pieces and could never imagine life without him. Here are some photos that I scanned in to the computer last night. The fact that I had to scan them in really dates us. I think digital photography was just starting to be used back then. We both can't believe how much we have aged, especially Deldon. He looks sooooo very young, but I guess he has always been my toy boy. We wished each other Happy Anniversary in the wee hours of the morning, as for the first time since leaving the hospital, Bryce decided he wasn't going to sleep after his 3 am feed, what a thoughtful gift from him lol.

7 comments:

ecometrochic said...

Happy Anniversary!! We'd have to scan our photos, too. Heres to many happy anniversaries in the years to come, too.

Mandy said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it was that long ago! You were a beautiful bride and are still gorgeous!

Lyndsey said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful bride, I don't know if I've ever seen your wedding pictures, you looked fabulous! Hope you have a lovely day, and Happy New Year to you all. xx

Irish said...

Happy Happy Anniversary to you both ... You both make a lovely couple !!! Hope your sickness ends and you will be able to really enjoy the day xxx

Loza said...

Happy Anniversary. You looked gorgeous and your dress was beautiful. The fact there was snow made it really lovely for the pictures. Hope you all feel better soon and enjoy a great 2009 xx

Jennifer said...

Hurray for the Deldons! I always call y'all that - I don't know why!

And again - that boy of y'all's is a dream!

eldredgered said...

wow karen congrats on all the happenings in your life, your wedding pics are beautiful as is your baby!