CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 14 December 2008

For Time and all Eternity

Well I made to the day I really wanted to be at - Daniel and Kim's Wedding. I used to babysit Kimberly as a babe and worshiped her mum as one of my Primary leaders and Young Women program leaders. When I came back from my 9 year adventure to the States I was called as ward YW President. Kimberly was the 15 bak then. I remember the excitment of her turning sixteen and having her "first kiss", but never in my wildest imagination did I think I'd be sitting at her wedding a week shy of age 19, that is so not common here, even among LDS. But it was a lovely day, and having been one of her leaders in the YW program, there was nothing more wonderful than watching her marry a great faithful returned missionary and to know that her marriage was sealed yesterday in the Preston Temple. I could not, and can not hope for more than that in this life for all the girls I have had the privilage of getting to know through my time in the ward and Stake YW program. Grateful for Daniel and Kim's example of living good worthy lives to be able to seal their marriage for eternity, and thankful for my own eternal companion and the great blessing he has been in my life and the lives of my children in the nearly 7 years we have been married.

Me in all my "blooming" glory, can get much more pregnant than this.

1 comments:

ecometrochic said...

You make a very cute pregnant mum, though. Tom married me two months shy of nineteen, and we're celebrating eight years on the 28th this month. I love happy wedding stories.