CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 3 April 2009

Especially for you Kerri



My cousin Kerri came down to Lisburn have lunch with us the other day and she was reminding me I hadn't written on my blog for a while. I am so all consumed with this move, I just have had no time, desire, or energy to update this...but I have some photos to post, so I promise to try and do that soon. We are on the count down now, with under 3 weeks to go. We have a renter for our house which is great, but it is no joke trying to "finish" our life here - so many phonecalls and paperwork to take care of, never mind selling, packing and clearing out a house. Once I have that done then we have the enormous task of setting up a new life and all the phonecalls and paperwork that entails. I've done this once before, but somehow it seemed much more simple - I guess we didn't have 3 kids and a house then.

0 comments: