CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 21 April 2009

Crazy Days



cannot began to describe the past few days - maybe this photo might gave you an idea! Deldon forgot his coat and you don't want to go outside in Ireland in the morning without your coat - come to think about it, anytime really. So here he is with this tv shawl I found in the bedroom at my mum's house. It belonged to my late Auntie Kitty. Desperate times call for desperate measures!!! I'm typing this at 12:45 at night and we are due to leave for the airport in about 4 1/2 hours. Our entire life is packed into 7 (heavy) suitcases. I have no idea what kind of emotions I will experience in the coming days and weeks, even months. Just hope there is more happy times than sad and lonely ones, and I do know that time will heal the pain of leaving those nearest and dearest to us and the kids. Just hope that time passes quick.

4 comments:

ecometrochic said...

Sweetheart, you already have friends here you haven't even met yet. Of course you are going to have happy times! On the other hand, how difficult to move! Best wishes to you.

Jennifer said...

You are brave people. And I'm not just talking about publishing pictures of your husband in Auntie Kitty's shawl. Isn't the internet wonderful for keeping in touch? I hope it helps keep your loved ones a little nearer to you. At least it should be warmer over here ;)

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Thinking of you as you move. What a great adventure.

Mandy said...

Only 7 suitcases! Wow! I am impressed! Good luck on the next 48 hours...I hope the kids sleep!