CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 3 April 2009

Love is in the air

What a bitter sweet day today. Trish has lived around the corner from us for the past 2 1/2 years and I have enjoyed having her kids over to entertain my wee rascals many times. I say bitter because I said my first real "goodbye" - next time I set eyes on Trish again she will hopefully have the pitter patter of tiny feet inside her, on running around her, who knows! Sweet, because this beautiful girl found a great man, worthy enough to take her to the Temple to be sealed for Time and all Eternity. Her and the kids deserve nothing less! Her dad told us how she had told him she'd offered a million prayers that she would find a man like Dave. I'm so happy Heavenly Father answered those prayers. I have been so impressed with how Trish lives her life, and how well she has taught her kids. It can not have been easy doing it on her own. Her deepest, darkest hours of divorce and sadness are a thing of the past and now a bright and beautiful eternity awaits. So glad I was able to see her married before we left.





Trying to get any photos at any wedding is near impossible with 3 kids, this is no not the best photo of Dave, but it's the only one I was able to scramble this morning.


Beautiful Bride

It might have been a beautiful sunny day, but the wind still knows how to keep us cool here

2 comments:

Bombshell Char said...

So glad you posted pics of Trish's wedding! I don't know how else I would have seen how lovely she was and the kids too!

Lyndsey said...

She looks so beautiful. I am so happy to see that she has found someone who deserves her! Thanks for posting this!