CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 21 April 2009

We should be pulling up here in about 24 hours






Can't wait to see Deldon's family home in sight after a LONG LONG plane journey. I found these aerial shots of the home whilst packing up. I understand it started as a tiny house (the part with the air conditioning unit on top) and has grown periodically from there. I love the wide open space around it. Deldon literally grew up worlds apart from me! Valley Quail Drive here we come for a much need few days rest and fun before real life kicks in again.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That looks like a kid's dream come true! Put your feet up, and suck in that grandma-and-grandpa vacation time.

Loza said...

That's some pad, enjoy!!! Hope the trip went well and you all arrive safe and sound and can have a few days to just relax and unwind x

Mandy said...

I hope you enjoy all of the quality time with the Grandparents...I hope you and Deldon can sneak away for a few dates! You need some quality time after the stress of moving!

Peterson Family Utah said...

So glad to have you here!! What a house!!!!!! It looks like a resort!! HOpe the past few days have been going OK, looking forward to seeing you Friday! I think you are super brave and are doing a great job! And your knowledge of the American tax system is astounding!!! Can I pay you to do my taxes??
oxoxoxoox

ecometrochic said...

When you get to your other destination, we should swap temple trips and kid watchin'.