CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 3 April 2009

Goodbyes already


I went out for dinner this week with some friends as we figured it was now or never. Trish got married today and will be on her honeymoon in the Holy Land when I leave. Brenda is very prego so hopefully will either be in labour or have just popped as we depart, and Kylie will have just arrived back from a lovely holiday to Orlando, Florida. I will definitely miss our "girly nights" hope this will not be the last one, and that we'll have many more to come over the years when I return home to visit.

1 comments:

ecometrochic said...

I hate goodbyes, but after moving so many times I look forward to seeing all the friends I have made at the end of my life! Can't wait to meet you, though! I am feeling better.