CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 13 April 2009

Bye Bye Saturday Morning Football




Deldon loves his Saturday morning football even though is has been the only regular married guy with kids there. Maybe hanging out with all the YSA fellas makes him feel youthful :) He hasn't been there for a month now with all the car boot sales, but they were playing today as everyone is off work and school for Easter Monday. I took the kids down to feed the ducks and have a chinwag with the girlies. We will really miss our friendships with the youth and YSA, they are a breath of fresh air to be around.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry you have to leave all these wonderful friends. Yay for blogs!

Jennifer said...

I just saw your comment on Mandy's blog about the Easter bunny bringing toys in America. Well, Americans are commercial, of course. And (this I firmly believe) we have to make up for the poor quality of chocolate we have here. If you bring me some chocolate eggs, I - I mean my kids - wouldn't think of toys again.

Jennifer said...

I don't have your email. Could you email me at jennifer.ruggles@gmail.com? Because there is NO WAY I'm missing out on chocolate!