CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 10 April 2009

Easter chocolate has made an appearance already



Well at least I held off until Good Friday. I needed a chocolate fix after our really healthy lunch of batter sausages and chips, smothered in a southern fried chicken gravy sauce. So I decided the girls could eat "Molly the Cow" and "Lucy Lamb" ( I swear there will be no chocolate eggs until Sunday.) Deldon and I have been "helping" them to eat their chocolate. Since taking this picture about 10 mins ago, Sophie's entire face is smeared in chocolate from top to bottom, with Daddy sitting obliviously beside her.

1 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Nice! We are eagerly awaiting our Easter chocolate in the mail - I might have to eat the kids' eggs because they might not appreciate just how good that chocolate really is!!