CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 25 September 2008

Tagged

Shelley Rowan tagged me with "I love your blog." The answers can only be one word, and then I have to tag others! Here we go:

1:Where is your cell phone? ~ Bag
2:Where is your significant other? ~ Work
3:Your hair color? ~ Brown
4:Your mother? ~ Unselfish
5:Your father? ~ Spiritual
6:Your favorite thing? ~ Chocolate
7: Your dream last night? ~ None
8:Your dream/goal? ~ Space
9:The room you're in? ~ Lounge
10:Your hobby? ~ Eating
11:Your fear? ~ Rats
12:Where do you want to be in 6 years? ~ Happy
13:Where were you last night? ~ Home
14:What you're not? ~ Skinny
15:One of your wish list items? ~ Camcorder
16:Where you grew up? ~ Ireland
17:The last thing you did? ~ Played
18:What are you wearing? ~ Clothes
19:Your TV? ~ On
20:Your pet? ~ Cats
21:Your computer? ~PC
22:Your mood? ~ Happy
23:Missing someone? ~ Yes
24:Your car? ~ Renault
25:Something you're not wearing? ~ Purfume
26:Favorite store? ~ Tesco
27:Your summer? ~ Wet
28:Love someone? ~ Yes
29:Your favorite color? ~ Green
30:When is the last time you laughed? ~ Today
31:When is the last time you cried? ~ ?

I tag : Mandy Heal, Michelle Merrill, and Jen Ruggles

1 comments:

Irish said...

It's me again and I am tagging you again ... But I really like this one ... Made me think alot ... Enjoy and looking forward to your answers ....