CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 5 September 2008

Chillis will be helping my bump grow too.........




.............Not that I need much help as you can see from these photos. I'm amazed, and a little embarrassed at just how quickly and far my bump is sticking out this time. People keep telling me it's because it's my third and a boy. Thanks for trying to make me feel better, you are all so kind. Every picture I take I just look massive. I thought when I got up this morning I didn't look too big, so I quickly got Deldon to take photos, but alas I still look big!!!! Also, it's not a good look when you've just rolled out of bed 10 minutes earlier, I look half asleep. But I give up on trying to get good pregnancy shots, so there I am in all my morning glory just approaching 26 weeks. What I am going to look and feel like at 40 weeks? I dread to think!! In fact, I should just show you some other photos taken last week, they are awful looking too....I have no pride left!!


3 comments:

Bombshell Char said...

Funny enough, I actually stumbled across your blog yesterday through Karen Sinnott whatever's blog.

Congrats on your baby too! I'm not too far behind you actually, we're due at the end of February. Don't know what baby is yet, but I'll find out in about four weeks. I actually haven't been too sick, the second trimester has been SOO much better! But yeah, newly pregnant is a drag.

I'm excited to be able to keep a better eye on some of my Irish friends now, Woo Hoo!

Lyndsey said...

Oh please, you don't look big! You're crazy, you look great!!

Jennifer said...

My third baby (and a boy) was a shocking study in how big my belly could get. I swear I showed the second I told my husband we were pregnant. To make us all feel better, Heidi Klum said the same about her 3rd pregnancy!