CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 22 September 2008

Another First

I thought I'd send Samantha into her wardrobe today to find her own clothes to put on. It was no shocker that pink was involved. At least she didn't clash, and at the purple rainbow socks injected some colour into her outfit (don't think you can see them to clearly in this photo). We've had some rain free days lately, so I thought we'd better get down to the park before the rain sets in again. The funny thing about my girls is they get to the park, play for like 15 minutes, then Sophie starts looking in my bag, and Samantha announces that she's hungry! Their favourite thing seems to be eating and drinking at the little table under the slides. I've ruined Sophie the past few weeks with my chocolate fest. (Samantha was ruined long ago). Sophie calls it "knock" for some reason and demands it every time she gets put at the table to eat..ooops!!! Anyways, here they are having their "picnic" of crisps and juice, with Samantha doing her fake smile for me. The other quirky thing is Samantha, a 3 year old wants to be pushed in the pram, and Sophie, the one that should get tired and want to get in the pram has to walk beside me. Guess I'll be busting out the double buggy again when this little boy comes along.

5 comments:

Geoff, Amanda and Katherine said...

That's great! From the looks of things, I will ruin Katherine soon enough with my frozen chocolate chips fetish...

Irish said...

Every proper wee princess always loves Pink .... Mine is coming 11 and she is the same :) I love the matching raincoats .....

Lyndsey said...

So cute. I've spoiled mine with chocolate too - British chocolate which costs a fortune here. Not good, every weekend they asking me to go buy them Chocolate buttons. My mum will have to bring a stash when she comes.
Love their pictures, what cute girls you have!!

Merrill's said...

Your girls sound like my boys - always hungry. I wish we could get some of that rain. It doesn't rain very often here.

Christina said...

Pink is a common color for my girls too. I remember when Danica would get dressed and come out and would go think "oh my how did she come up with that combination". Whitney is in that stage now, but she seems to do a bit better maybe because she see's what danica wears.