CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 29 September 2008

Tagged Again

I am always... with my girls and taking potty breaks thanks to baby nos. 3
I am... going to start taking iron today as my bloods came back with low iron, maybe that's why I feel so blahh about life right now, I have zero energy for anything.
I think ... way to much, I over analysis everything and everyone
I know... there is a purpose to this life and Jesus Christ is my Saviour
I want... to be a beautiful person on the inside and out
I have... a very patient, loving, husband and 2 gorgeous girls in my care
I wish... I could live in both Ireland and America
I hate... long haul flights and people being late
I miss ... carefree days and just doing my own thing when and how I want to
I fear ... labour or that I will be widowed and have to rear 3 kids on my own
I feel... tired and my baby moving
I hear ... only what I want to hear, and Samantha drawing, glad to say it's not on the floor, but on paper.
I smell ... everything intensely, but right now it's my air fresher plugged in beside me
I regret... not choosing a college degree that I could have made use of whilst at home with the kids
I love... hugs and kiss from Deldon and the girls, chocolate, crisps, sitting down to a meal, eating out, shopping for food, General Conference, spending time with extended family, having my feet rubbed, checking email, facebook, blogs, when the girls get excited about things, when Samantha says "thank you mum" or "I love you mum."
I care... way to much about getting fat in pregnancy, and not being a good enough mum and wife to the girls and Deldon, I constantly fall short.
I always... have TV or music on for background noise, it keeps me company especially at nights if Deldon is out
I believe...The Book of Mormon to be another witness of Jesus Christ
I dance... only to cbeebies kid songs in my prego state, but before this pregnancy I would put on some old club tunes from my teenage days and would dance with the girls or with small weights (figured it was some exercise too). I also loved being in the youth program so I had an excuse to go to the discos and have a good boogie.
I sing... way too little, I regret it as I have lost the ability to sing high notes and in general have lost any decent singing voice I have. It's true if you don't use a talent you will lose it.
I'm a bit... prone to moaning and focusing on the negative in a situation (thank goodness Deldon is an optimist)
I write... email and lots of notes to people on facebook
I win... arguments constantly as I am too stubborn to admit I'm wrong. (Deldon has learnt it's easy just to let me think I'm right, even when I'm not lol).
I lose... my patience and keys way to often
I never... buy women's magazines or watch movies over a 12 rating
I listen... to as much of General Conference as I can. I start to fall towards the end of the afternoon sessions due to time difference, then read the rest asap.
I'm scared of... mosquito bites, I get huge hive like lumps that itch for weeks and scar for months. I am also scared of any transatlantic plane I am on crashing into the middle of the Atlantic ocean in darkness, surviving it, then floating for hours in ice cold water trying to keep the girls alive too.
I am happy about... Christmas getting closer, Samantha loving her nursery school, mum and dad living around the corner again, and having a baby boy.

1 comments:

Irish said...

Good answers Karen ... Interesting what people write because we are all different ... I did LOL at the dance answer you are way ahead of me I wouldn't have even thought about using weights ... lol Good to see some pics of you and your family you look really well xoo