CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 4 September 2008

Spring cleaning in Autumn

Today was a major clean out of my parents' house. My brother does not believe in cleaning. The house had not been vacuumed since my sister and her family had moved out in January after living there for 4 months whilst their house extension was being built. Scary I know, so you can imagine what the place looked and smelt like. We took about 5 bags of rubbish to the dump this morning, then at 7 pm we arrived to do a major clean. A big thank you has to go to all the sisters from our ward who came and helped us clean and......... eat chocolate, ( I mostly eat chocolate lol, just kidding). My batteries did have to die on me whilst there so I only got a few photos. Roll on Saturday 10:15 a.m, doesn't seem real, but I can't wait!!!!


0 comments: