CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Let's see what happens

I got this from a friend's blog, lets see what memories people have so please do this...although I wont be too offended if you don't. But I'm curious what the memories that stick out to people would be and I'll can do the same for you too if you want to play this game.

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory (or many, I don't mind!) that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I know a lot of my family read this blog with no login, so feel free to send an email with any memories, if you want.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have a distinct picture of you in my mind walking down our hall in the dorm holding a plastic shopping bag full of chocolate you brought back from Ireland. And I asked you about how slender you stay, and you told me you are always sucking in! I laughed when you showed me, and I think of you while I walk around sucking in!

Geoff, Amanda and Katherine said...

There are too many boy memories to list so I'm going with a travel story! I love the first time I saw you after your mission when you picked me up at the airport. It was one of the surprises I've ever planned. Your family was so fun! Of course I loved visiting your grandpa and his stories about paramilitaries in the pub, walking around Giant's causeway, or sleeping in the seediest youth hostel in Dublin... but my funniest memory of you is the random guy who kissed you on the street in Galway! Ha! Only Karen!

The Paterson Family said...

Ok i remember the first time i met you at the Lisburn chapel and i was really a little bit scared of you...RM, married, fun, opinionate (in a good way). Generally you were what I wanted to be (without sounding cheesy) so yeah, good memory.
I also remember Frances baptism and sharing that with you and Deldon. Such a strong spirit there.
Those were the DAYS EY :)

Lyndsey said...

Oh my goodness, so many memories - I don't even know where to start. Not really one in particular, but I remember Young Womens camps and staying in your tent, telling stories all night, going to the London Temple and being so curious (what were we like?!), stake dances, going to eat! We sure had fun back in the day!

Bombshell Char said...

I remember you taking Sinnott and me shopping at TESCOs and telling us stories of the times you got separated from your companion on your mission. And how you understood so compassionately about me missing Mexican Food. And rolling your eyes when we told you horror stories about living with Mary Annette. Basically, you were the salvation of two sister missionaries.