CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 21 September 2008

Samantha's first talk in Primary was today

I am a child of God. Just as my mummy and daddy know me, so does Heavenly Father, because he created me and I lived with him before I came to earth. He knows when I am happy. He knows when I am sad. I can pray to him anytime I need his help. I get on my knees beside my bed at night, and thank Heavenly Father for all I have. I ask him to help me have a good night's sleep. I can ask Heavenly Father for anything I need and he will answer my prayers in ways that are best for me. I love Heavenly Father and Jesus. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

2 comments:

Geoff, Amanda and Katherine said...

So sweet!! Looks like you're teaching her right...

Irish said...

How nice .... to keep her talk ... That will good for her when she gets older :)