CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 18 August 2008

Tagged

The rules of the game are each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: I had been on my mission for 5 months and was stuck inside an apartment with my companion in a little farm village called Benhausen. She had run into a tree on her bike the first day I arrived in the area.

5 Things on my to-do list today: 1. Dry my hair, 2. Get the girls dressed 3. Babysit for my sister while she's at the dentist 4. Go to the dentist myself 5. Help Deldon update his CV.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Rent our house out, buy 2 homes - one in the USA, one in Ireland and live between the 2 countries the rest of my life. Pay off all family mortgages and find some great charities to work with.

3 of my bad habits: 1. Eating too many packets of crisps and chocolate bars 2. Speaking before I think 3. Being pessimistic

5 places I have lived: 1.Belfast, N. Ireland. 2. Lisburn, Northern Ireland 3. Provo, Utah. 4. Solingen, Germany 5. Sacramento, California.

5 jobs I have had: 1. Balancing check books and a/c statements for my dad. 2. Customer Service advisor for Etams 3. Clerk and phone technician for BYU IT Services 5. Network Documenter for BYU IT Services 5. Broker Coordinator for a Mortgage company called Loan City.

5 things people don't know about me: 1. I have a bronze level medal for Latin American dancing (got it when I was 6 lol). 2. I'm a wanna be scrapbooker, cutsie craftsie person 3. I love the smell of America (it has it's own distinct smell, you smell it as soon as you set foot in the airport after you land) 4. I have 2 veneered front teeth 5. Thanks to this pregnancy so far I am 2 pounds shy of 12 stone, yikes!!

I tag Jen Ruggles, Amanda, Tom & Amy, Rachael Johns, and Natalie Hart.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I accept the tag - what is a stone?

Irish said...

Had to laugh when I read about where you where 10 years ago lol .... Your a dark horse when it came to the Latin Amerian dancing :) ....