CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Cousins and Best Friends


Thought I'd post some photos my sister took today. Samantha just adores my sister and her cousins and is always so excited to play with Lucy, they are only a year apart. The great thing is, when Samantha goes to play I get to put Sophie down for a nap and lye down on the couch and take a nap myself......thank you Rachael!! We'll have Lucy over to play at our house tomorrow. Sophie loves to visit with them too, when we get closer to their house she starts to scream and gets all excited. Luke and Sophie are only a week apart but just kinda play along side each other rather than play with each other at this stage, but I'm sure that will change as they get older.


1 comments:

cmontroy said...

oh my gosh, your sister's daughter with the brown hair looks just like you!!!