CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 26 August 2008

"I want flat hair Mummy"

Samantha asks for flat hair every week or two, but I rarely oblige as it takes some serious hot straighteners to make it work and is so time consuming. Then give it a few hours and the kinks are coming back already. But, for today I let her have it straight. I thought you all might want to see what she looks like with straight hair. The first time I ever did it I thought she looked really scary, but now it's starting to grow on me a bit. Sophie wanted in the photo taking too, she's a cute little curly bap like her big sister. I wonder if our baby boy will have curls too?

Sisterly Love

1 comments:

Mandy said...

She looks so different with straight hair! I always wanted curly when I was little. I guess you always want what you don't have! I love your figurine collection on the mantle. I have a couple of those too and I love them! But with Kimball and his love of throwing balls, they are safely tucked away in the china hutch!