CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 31 May 2008

Christening the Garden



Our garden officially became a family garden this week. We decided it was time to buy a swing set and a trampoline for the girls. Deldon has spent the last couple of evenings putting up the stuff, whilst I've sat on a seat and watched (that's what I do best in these situations). Actually I'm very proud of myself, I was feeling a little better yesterday so I mowed the lawn and put up the toddler swing (even though I did put the top bar upside down, of course if there wasn't writing on it you'd never know). Daddy's gift for his birthday was a full sized portable basketball net that he finally got to put up this morning and tried out tonight. I'm just worried the girls are going to get in his line of fire as it's a little off right now being so out of practise hee hee. The trampoline is proving to be the favourite. I'm hoping this will discourage them coming in to our bed and constantly wanting to jump on it. Sophie's word of the week is bounce, you should hear how she says it, it's sooooooooo very cute.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hurray!! Let's have a big christening luau! You buy my tickets and I'll bring the roast pig! Honestly, your yard is beautiful.

Lyndsey said...

Such cute girls, I love their hair! Your garden is looking gorgeous, and the weather is looking awesome too! How are you feeling? When is your due date?