CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 7 May 2008

Wallace Park

Any glimpse of sunshine and we are off to the park. Samantha goes to playschool 3 mornings a week, which gives me and Sophie some play time together. Rachael has her youngest still at home too. They are both so funny, they have minds of their own when it comes to where they want to go, So it takes a while to actually arrive at the playarea but they are at a lovely stage now where we can take them and let them enjoy all the park has to offer, instead of having to trap them in the pram whilst the other kids play.


Sophie is always so happy, I love it!

Isn't Luke's hair just the best, wish Sophie's was more like his

This photo was taken right before Sophie smacked her wee face with the swing...ooopps!

2 comments:

ecometrochic said...

Cute! I love the sunny pictures and the darling hair!

Jennifer said...

I love that stage, too! I always find it so nice and relaxing when I can actually visit with other moms at a playdate.