CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 26 May 2008

March Madness

Well it became official this weekend that we will be having another little one joining our family in December. I've been calling it march madness, because that is exactly how I am now 3 months pregnant. We thought we'd hold off for a while until after our family reunion church history tour as I really didn't like the thoughts of pregnancy, heat, and jet lagged kids combined with driving half way across America, but in the end decided that they were not the greatest reasons to put off having kids. At least the morning sickness will be gone. Samantha has been my nurse for the past number of weeks as I have spent a lot of time lying on the couch and Deldon has become super dad and house husband all rolled into one, he has always been so good helping me out during the rough early weeks. Now all we need is lots of prayers that it will be a boy!! The rest of Deldon's family struggles to get the girls, but we've got the opposite problem. Either way we will be excited to have another little one with us.

4 comments:

ecometrochic said...

Hurray!! Happy Memorial Day to you from the US. And great story about Samantha. That is one to remember.

Lyndsey said...

I'm thinking BLUE for you guys - I'm good at that! So happy for you!

Kendra Leigh said...

Congratulations!!! I hope all goes well as your pregnancy progresses. And no matter what gender it is, (s)he's meant to be with your family and you'll all be blessed to just be together!

Mandy said...

Oh Karen, I am so excited for you! I hope this pregnancy goes better than the others!