CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 19 May 2008

Wet, Wet, Wet



So about an hour ago Deldon takes the girls outside to water the grass with the hose. He decides to let our 3 year old water the grass - humm? Well she not only waters the grass but her 20 month old baby sister whilst she's at it. Didn't see that one coming- yeah right! So Deldon brings her in to me dripping wet. I take her clothes off and leave it at that. Meanwhile outside the drama continues, Deldon is screaming out the window to stop hosing my car (although it could do with a wash) and then surprise surprise Samantha comes in wet! But about 5 minutes ago Deldon is freaking out at me for leaving Sophie without a nappy on as there is a pool of pee on the floor. I never took the nappy off, she obviously did!! and there's the nappy sitting right beside Deldon....how did he miss her dropping off her nappy to him? I've heard of kids taking their nappies off, but strangely I've never experienced it before. Deldon is all mad as he had very kindly done so much housework this weekend for me including washing the floors!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Aren't children the best! Isn't it funny that Mom's are always responsible for anything that happens! What a funny picture of Deldon!

Jennifer said...

Lucky it was just pee! My 17 month old has started taking off his diaper in his bed, whether or not it is dirty, and flinging it on the floor. NOT A FUN CLEANUP. When my second was around that age, she did the same. I duct taped her diaper on, put it one backwards, put her onesie on backwards, put tights under her backward onesie, put BLOOMERS and tights under her backward onesie; nothing worked. They can be determined little beggers!