CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 7 May 2008

I've been tagged


I was tagged by Lyndsey to find out what I carry in my bag. My handbag is really small because I have a baby bag too. I love this bag, my mother-in-law bought it for me in France a few years back and I've used it ever since! So now to what's in my bag.

Wallet

Pen

Inhaler

Tissues

hair clip

gum

extra strong mints

more gum

crackers

phone

keys

travel sickness tablet (think I had this in my bag to give to a friend I travel with around the stake who has bad car sickness)
And that is my bag full to the brim. I am now tagging Mandy, Kendra, Natalie, and Kelly

3 comments:

Kendra Leigh said...

ohhh boy! I can't wait to see what's in my bag! ha!

Jennifer said...

Lovely backsplash and countertop! Did y'all put those in?

irishkaren said...

yip we sure did, well okay we didn't, Deldon did. It's really popular here to tile the walls in the kitchen.