CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 31 October 2008

Tagged - LUCKY 8

8 TV shows I love to watch
Lost
Smallville
Loose Women
CSI and Miami and NY
24
Fox News

8 Favourite Restuarants
Villa Italia
Chevys
Chilis
Red Robin
Olive Garden
On the Border
Tucanos
Macaroni Grill

8 things that happened yesterday
I bathed the girls
Dad came and got Samantha and took her to my sister's to play
I tied string to 40 donuts
I dance to the 12 dancing princesses movie with Sophie
I napped
I blogged
Mum came to visit me and the girls
I went to a halloween party

8 things I love about this Fall / Autumn
Getting Christmas spirit already by having to shop for gifts early due to baby coming
Christmas isn't far away
Samantha settling great in to Nursery school
The girls are a year older
Down time in the afternoon whilst Samantha is in nursery and Sophie naps
Mum and dad being home from their mission
Visiting a mother toddler gymn session on Wednesday mornings with my sister and the kids
Buying baby boy clothes

Things on my wish list
The pound would strenghten against the dollar
More space i.e. bigger house
I won't keep growing bigger and bigger
My SPD will stay at the level of discomfort it's at and not get any worse
I'll have my baby a week early
I could be less selfish
I could do my church calling better
I could be perfectly patient

8 things I am looking forward to
My children attending the Temple for the 1st time
Being settled in one country for good
Serving a mission with Deldon
Not being pregnant
Take out food
Sophie being potty trained
Being able to fly and chill out eating, resting, and watching movies, not trying to keep kids quiet for 10 hours
Deldon coming home from work

I tag Shelly (Irish), Lyndsey, Mandy, Jen (Texan), and whoever else reads this and wants to have a go.

0 comments: