CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 30 October 2008

So wish I'd had the camera ready for this

We bought a new camera a few days ago, but it was charging as this occurred. The girls have been a little unwell this with week - Sophie with pink eye, and Samantha with a fever and vomiting. This meant that blessings from daddy were asked for. Little Sophie came up to me on Tuesday, placed her hands on my head, and proceeded to pronounce a blessing of "daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy"...some gibberish and then "Amen". She gave me a few of these blessings before moving on to Oreo the cat, it was the cutest thing to watch. Oreo happily obliged and accepted her blessings. Of course we tried to get her to reinact it all when our camera was charged, but she was not willing to perform, instead she just wanted to pose beside me!

1 comments:

Lyndsey said...

very cute. I love how observant kids are. I've had a couple of those blessings too, too bad she wouldn't let you get her picture!! Hope they are feeling better soon