CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 30 June 2008

You know you're pregnant when....

You cry at ridiculous things! I worshiped Gladiators as a teenager and they have brought back a new series in the UK. Although it is no were near as good, we still seem to end up watching it. This week was crazy, it's never happened on any Gladiators shows here in the UK, but the girls just could not get up the travelator. I was in absolute tears by the time one of them finally made it up - what is wrong with me - seriously? I was an emotional wreck!! The men contenders said it was "horrid" to watch, funny thing is the SAME THING HAPPENED TO THEM!!!! I couldn't believe it! They had to stop the travelator for them and one of them actually shuffled his way up on his behind as he was that wrecked from trying, so I was in tears again! I posted the girl contenders if you want to watch. On the topic of crying at strange things, a children's channel here in the UK is going all eco and they have a new song out called "It's our world" and surprise surprise I ball every time I hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could post it, but I can't find it on you tube yet and it won't let me download it from the website, but here's the link if you want to listen...tell me if anyone else feels like crying when they hear it or is it truly my pregnancy hormones reeking havoc with me? http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/greenballoonclub/music/itsourworld.shtml

Now here's somthing to really be crying about. I think I have officially entered what I call the "fat" stage of pregnancy, I don't look pregnant yet, just FAT aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! I hate the first 20 weeks of pregnancy - sickness and fatness! I really embrace the second half, no more sickness (hopefully), a new wardrobe, and you get to just let your belly stick out and it doesn't matter!!!!

0 comments: