CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 13 June 2008

Funky reunion



Thanks to facebook my sister found a missionary that served in our ward in 1993, a long time ago, I know. But our family had an big impact on him and vice-versa. We would never forget the amazing missionary spirit he had and his love of music. He put a musical fireside on in our ward that we still have on tape to this day. My family sang Alleluia with him to start the fireside off. When I attended BYU I visited with him and his wife a few times, as did my parents when they came out for graduation, but we lost contact after that. He was on business here at the start of the week so Dave Morton came along with his wife and the latest addition to their family, little Jack, the other 4 kids stayed at home in Utah. It was so lovely to see him and to talk about all the cool experiences he had in our ward and to update him on the lives of all the members here. One of the highlights of our brief reunion for the kids was the funky pictures they got to take with Dave's Mac, they were killing themselves with laughter. Celine, his wife coached me during my photo shoot, and boy does she know how to get scary pictures as you'll see below.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pretty funny photos coming after the last post :)