CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 5 January 2009

Positives of the Week

Thanks to being ill constantly I can squeeze my body into my pre pregnancy jeans, which I've never been able to do with the other births after 2 weeks. (But squeeze is the operative word there).

Deldon and Bryce are healthy.

I survived my first day alone with the 3 kids as Deldon started back at work today.

I have fab parents who tend to my every need.

We have a week full of yummy dinners coming our way, courtesy of Relief Society, as we did last week.

My sister-in-law, Staci is finally getting her dream come true. After 3 boys her scan says she's carrying a baby girl, yeah for Staci!!!!

Deldon's parents just booked their flights to come visit and be here for Bryce's baby blessing at the start of March

Bryce is the cutest, most adorable little baby boy I've ever come across, I just love him to death. Samantha asked me this morning if we would be giving him back or keeping him. He's a keeper for sure!!!

2 comments:

Irish said...

That is so cute .... Glad things are getting back to normal for you and that you are getting support .. Great news about Deldon's parents being there for the blessing it makes it that little bit more special ... Enjoy your time with the kids xx

Lyndsey said...

Getting into pre-prego jeans is definitely something to be happy about - even if it is a squeeze. Aren't little boys the sweetest?! I love that Samantha asked if you were keeping him, that is adorable!