CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Oh how cute is he?

Deldon and I are just so taken with the fact that we have a son. Every night we just sit and look at him, and marvel at how perfect he is. We love our girls, but there is just something so new and exciting about having a wee boy around. He looks like a real wee man already. Last night during FHE I was just imagining him when he's older running around the house. (I know I should really have been concentrating on the lesson more hehe). Can't wait to see more of his personality come through as he gets older.



All snuggled up to go to Granny's for New Year's Day

Proud Mummy, oh and surprise, there's chocolate in the background

Johnsons

What he seems to do best - sleep

and sleep............

5 comments:

ecometrochic said...

I love your positives of the week. I need to get back in the habit of finding the positive in each day for my journal. And boys are special. They really are. Yours is lovely, if I can use that word to describe little men.

Lyndsey said...

He's so cute - I know what you mean about little boys! So glad he is sleeping for you, Brynley is just the same, she has been a sleeper and we are loving it!

Alida said...

What a sweetheart! Enjoy him! I found with my three (two boys and a girl) my boys are a hundred times easier!:) Maybe I am doing something wrong?!?

Irish said...

You have been tagged to do the music tag ..... Enjoy :)

Loza said...

What a wee cutie, you both couldn't look any prouder or happier. Little boys are great! xx