CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 2 November 2008

"I'm blooming" as they say






So I've hit the average recommended weight gain in pregnancy and I still have 6 weeks to go .....oops!! The photos are to show you just what excessive chocolate mixed with pregnancy does to ones body. I was at little Isaac Lowry's baby blessing lunch after church today, where veryone was reminding me it was okay to eat for 2. Problem is I eat for two when I'm not pregnant, when I'm in this state I eat for about 4!! I sat in one room to eat my first plate load and then moved to another room to eat the 2nd big plate load, so people didn't see just how much I was actually packing away, how sad am I? Then when it came to the desserts I just talked about getting stuff for my kids, when really it was all for me. At least I can just blame it on pregnancy for now, it's in 6 weeks when baby arrive and oopps I still look the same size after giving birth. Did I mention last week my nephew asked me if my tummy was getting big from eating too much junk food? Before I had a chance to respond, my neice quickly reminded him that "duhh it's the baby." Samantha has been telling me that when the baby comes out my tummy is going to get smaller, and smaller, and smaller. I can just see the look on her face when I arrive home still looking fairly pregnant for a while, she'll be thinking they've left another baby in there!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I usually hit the "recommended" weight with around 10 or 12 weeks to go. It's a sad sad day. My kids STILL ask me about my belly (my baby is almost 2). I, for one, think you look stunning!

cmontroy said...

love it! As i am sure you remember i share your great love and apetite for food! Way to go girl! Pack it on!

Geoff, Amanda and Katherine said...

It's okay, Karen. Your love for food makes us all enjoy it more! I'm going to go eat right now!

Mandy said...

Your arms still look tiny and your calves are rockin'! You look great!

Staci said...

You look great!!!!