CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 22 November 2008

My favourite thing to do......

Somethings will NEVER change!! Got out twice this week to eat. Monday was just a wee girly night before I pop and can't get out as easily anymore, and then last night was our Relief Society Christmas dinner......yum, yum, yum! Now Deldon and I need to try to get out together for our "last supper" before our peaceful nights of kids stucked up in bed by 7:30 grind to a halt, and we find ourselves walking the floors at night to keep the new bambino quiet and happy. Well lets rephrase that, Deldon does most of the walking the floors, whilst I sit there in a daze stuffing chocolate in my mouth, as I try to come to terms with it all.

2 comments:

Geoff, Amanda and Katherine said...

I can't believe you're so close!!! You look great!

Mandy said...

I can't believe you only have 20 days to go!!! I hope you make it to your "last supper!"