CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 19 November 2008

We're finally out and about again

It has been a long two weeks of sickness in the Johnson Household, but fingers crossed we are on the mend. We were all driving each other crazy last week. Samantha kept asking "where are we going today mummy" and my response "nowhere". We finally got back to Saltos, a place we visit every Wednesday with my sister and Lukey boy. Alas my sister is sick again (I think we just keep infecting each others households, so she wasn't with us today). It's a gymnastic's club, but a few times a week they put out a bunch of toddler friendly equipment and the kids have a great time running around. It's lovely and safe as everything and everywhere is padded. The funny thing is our kids spent a good part of their time standing in front of the radio dancing instead of playing like the rest of the kids, and today was no exception. No-one elses kids seem to do this, just ours???? I have video footage of the dancing, but never seem to have any luck uploading videos?????? I've tried on a number of different occasions but it just wigs out, so I guess it's just photos again.

1 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Glad to hear you are all on the mend. No fun when you are all sick. Only 24 days to go, are you SO excited?!!! Yay!