CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 14 November 2008

Music Tag

I was tagged by Shelly to do this music tag. So I tried soooo hard to get every song to match a letter of the Alphabet from music on my computer. I think I managed every letter except three, even if I did have to put down some songs that are from Deldon's old cd's he put on here that had as a teenager lol.

A- A beautiful Mess, Diamond Rio

B- Big girl, Mika

C- Chasing cars, Snow Patrol

D- Dirt road, Sawyer Brown

E- Every little thing she does, Lonestar

F- Fix you, Cold play

G- Godly Sorrow, Book of Mormon Soundtrack

H-Hero, Mariah Carey

I- I'm already there, Lonestar

J- Jesus take the Wheel, Carrie Underwood

K- Killing me softly, The Fugees

L-Love remains, Colin Raye

M- Maneater, Nelly Furtado

N-Not that different, Colin Raye

O- One more heartache, Blackhawk

P- Praise to the man, Janice Kapp Perry

Q- Queen of my double wide trailer, Sammy Kershaw

R- Rainbow Ride, The Charles Daniel Band

S- She's my kinda Rain, Tim McGraw

T- The reason, Hoobastank

U- Umbrella, Rihanna

V- (I am, Sara Bethany Ham)

W-What colour is the wind, Charlie Landsbrough

X-(Angels, Robbie Williams)

Y-You're beautiful, James Blunt

Z-(To where you are, Josh Groban)

0 comments: