CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 3 April 2008

My first attempt to blog

So here it is, I have finally taken a leap of faith and started a blog. I LOVE reading my friends blogs and figured since I am so miserable at keeping a journal this could be a little start to record keeping for our family. Please forgive my english I have never been a writer and it's even worse now as I have have american and english puncuation and grammar in my head, which one do I choose? as both sides of the pond will read this blog, how about a mixture? I always think that the things that go on in my daily life are so mundane and boring, who would want to know about it anyways? But maybe this will also help me appreciate this time in my life that is mine to devote 24/7 to my kids. Being so far away from one side of our family and a lot of good friends, hopefully we will all feel a little more connected as I share a little bit of our lives with you.

Samantha has been off playschool for over 2 weeks now for Easter Holidays and boy are we all feeling it!! So I called my sister at 8 am this morning to have her 2 youngest kids come over and play. We had a great time and then lucky me got some time to myself whilst Samantha went back with Rachael to her house to play whilst Sophie napped. Rachael just doubled the size of her house with an extension so Samantha calls it the big house and ours the small house, and that's an understatement!! She keeps asking when we are going to make our house a bigger. Here's some pics from this morning and the front of Rachael's house, it is actually 3 stories now, which you would never guess from the front and it is show house perfect inside!


Luke and Sophie (they is only 8 days between them)


The best of Cousins, Samantha and Lucy


Rachael's house during construction


















6 comments:

eldredgered said...

oh karen, i am so glad you have started a blog, i love your kids curly hair! keep it coming!

Lyndsey said...

Yay! Welcome to the highly addictive world of blogging! I am so glad you have started one!

Jennifer said...

Hello, Karen! Jen Grover Ruggles here. I'm excited to read your blog and see pictures of your life. Keep 'em coming! Love from Texas, my dear!

SHELLS BELLS! said...

This is Shelley from BYU. Welcome to the blogging world.

Kendra Leigh said...

Hooray for a blog! Let me know if you ever come through NYC... would LOVE to see you after all these years (like, 12???)

Tom said...

Welcome to the world of blogs, Karen, you ought to check ours... We need your email because ours has gone private. Good to hear from you again.