CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 5 February 2009

What happens when you sit down to write a facebook tag of 25 random things about you

First we have chocolate pudding all over our face, I clean that up and continue on at the computer

This is the "I got caught" face


Some of the damage up close

What I find when I enter the kitchen

Samantha sees me taking pictures of Sophie's hands, so logically thinks this is a cool thing and proceeds to copy her...aaahhhh!!!!


Meanwhile Deldon and Bryce sleep through it all

The worse of it was they had just had the bath that afternoon, and as I am typing this post, Sophie has again come in to me with ink on her hands, do I ever learn?


Here's the tag I was writing last night whilst Sophie was having a field day with the pens. I tag anyone that wants to do it either on their blog or on facebook.


At age 6 I was awarded a bronze medal in Latin American dancing.
I am great at procrastinating. I saw a flier for a procrastination class whilst attending BYU. I picked it up with the intention to attend, but guess what I didn’t. Any true procrastinator wouldn’t!
I want skiing to be our family hobby, hopefully that can happen when we move to Utah and kids get up a bit.
I shop for my groceries online, and have them delivered to my door every Monday morning.
I must have my house in perfect order, all or nothing i.e. it has to be sitting perfect or it ends up a complete disaster zone.
I announce to my husband at least twice a week just how grateful I am for a dishwasher, I worship it.
I am a resident Alien of the USA and plan on taking out citizenship once I’ve been back in the country for the required 3 years.
Whilst on the subject of America, I love their patriotic songs, including ones about their military service like “American solider” and “Hey Mr. President”…..I know how weird am I? I’m not even an American.
I am a fan of Power 90 and really need to start it again now I’m 6 weeks post-partum.
I have 2 veneers on my front teeth.
I love the feel of anything satin on my lips or on my nails.
I always feel the need to explain or justify why the heck I have 3 kids under the age of 4 and why I am a stay-at-home mum.
When not in Ireland my asthma symptoms disappear, but when living here I have take a steroid inhaler every day.
When the kids are driving me crazy I walk into the kitchen, open the cupboard, eat something, then return to deal with the problem ( I’m not a comfort eater right?)
I have a really a low pain threshold and would have made a really bad pioneer as I don’t do well with physical discomfort. I’m much stronger mentally.
I enjoy cooking, and love to have the missionaries over for dinner.
I am a number cruncher and get a real kick out of filling in my monthly budget.
I love getting mail through the letterbox, even if it’s bills.
I am not a fan of planes and become very obessive wanting to know all the details if a commercial airplane crashes.
Sadly I’m never 100% content with the here and now. I always say to myself “I'll be happy when……”
I am married to one of the most patient, loving, charitable guys you could ever hope to meet.
At one stage (before I had kids) I thought I might have up to 6 kids. We hope to have least one more, but I think to go beyond 4 at this stage God would have to bat me over the head to make me go there.
I wish I could stay in my mid 20’s forever. I loved being that age.
For those of you reading this that are Mormon, I think I could well be considered a “Nazi” Mormon. I probably am a bit too intense of the letter of the law (no coke, 24 hr fast, no r rated movies etc.)
Can’t wait to have grandkids so I can dote on them, but not have any of the hard work that comes with looking after kids 24/7.















3 comments:

Jennifer said...

The picture of Bryce and Deldon tops it off! It's so much funnier when it happens to someone else, eh?

Jiffy said...

That is soo funny! Sorry, I know I should be more...sympathetic, but it really is funny! Great that you took time to take the pictures though.

Bombshell Char said...

I'm horrified. Is this what I have to look forward to?! No felt tips EVER for my kids, I love my furniture too much! (Yeah right, you can tell I don't have any kids yet can't you.)

Yours are remarkably cute covered in ink though.