CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Jen

How To Play This Game of Tag:

Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys

My membership and testimony of the Gospel and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.

Deldon, my kids, and family

Food

3 Fears

Not living a good enough life to gain exaltation (sorry a little deep for those of you not of my faith)

My kids not staying in the church and gaining all the blessings that comes with it

Losing my girls - kidnapping and worse


3 Goals

Get back to my pre marriage weight once I pop this baby out

Try new recipes out more often

Gain a masters degree once my kids are all grown


3 current obcessions / collections

Food

Willow Tree by Demdaco

Having enough baby wipes and nappies in the house at any given time


3 Facts about myself

I love America, it's my home from home

I am 90% of the time ready for church 1/2 an hour early and sit around waiting to leave the house to go

I am so not into movies, I could go a year and not go to the movie theater and it wouldn't worry me.

I tag Carrie, Alida, Shelley, Jenny, and Kelly

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks! Very eye-opening! I remember all about you and food (candy specifically), and I DEF remember that you never look like you love food the way you do ;)

irishkaren said...

those were the days when I could stuff my face and not gain an ounce, but long gone sad to say. I'm so glad I've got another blog to read!!