CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 29 June 2009

Metro Builders Lagoon day

Here goes the underlining again and I am clueless as to how this happens or how to remove it. I am convinced it's a MAC thing becuase I used a PC before moving to the USA and this never ever happened? Anyways, this is just some of the family that spent the day in Lagoon. The construction firm Deldon works for is a family based business. The girls had a blast on all the rides and so did we.
Can I just say it's small world. The girl on the left of the picture with her wee daughter is Claire. She was born in Bangor, Northern Ireland and is married to Deldon's cousin. I guess when they got married she asked where I was from and his Aunt and Uncle assumed it was Dublin so she thought no more about it. But when Deldon stopped by their house a while ago she discovered I was from the North meaning and would indeed know her Aunt, Uncle and cousins the Bleakleys. Who would have thought I'd be connected to them via a marriage half way across the world? We had a great time chatting about Northern Ireland, her family, and some of the other people she and I know from there whilst leaving the kids with their dads and taking off to go on some crazy rides.

0 comments: